Monday, December 29, 2008
Trying to stay warm this winter! Here is a perfect gift for yourself or that special someone! These are made from FoxyFleece called Pink Leopard Polar Fleece Socks or Slippers. I gave the camouflage one to my son and he is wearing them everyday as slippers. Now I don't have to wash such dirty socks or have holes in them. Check out the other lovely items in store.
My last finds is just too cute and adorable!! If you have a baby girl these would be so perfect! The shoes are made from Barretzz called Red Barn Daisy. I encourage you to go look at the adorable boots too in her store also with the hair clips. She is having 10% off on the shoes and boots.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Then I found out I was in a treasury curator MyissaG The necklace sold but not sure if seen on Etsy or Neotostuff since featured at the same time. Thank you both!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Just look at the little ornaments attached. So cute!
Thank you very much Amiee!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Here are the TAG GAME RULES:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 7 facts about me.
1. Of course I love Chocolate
2. I have been to Jamaica, Ya men
3. When I was in 4Th grade my elbow was chipped by a horse stepping on me
4. I'm not a pepper lover as in vegetable but I do like Dr. Pepper
5. I really like doing things together with my family
6. My favorite restaurant locally is called "Cafe Shi"
7. I know someone personally who has been on Jeopardy
Here are the 7 people I'm tagging and feel free to see their blog:
1. Christina, http://elite-art.blogspot.com/
2. Michelle, http://pegasussoaps.blogspot.com/
3. Tackyhandmade, http://izzy-it.blogspot.com/
4. Debra, http://needlesfabricandthread.blogspot.com/
5. Linda, http://doorno2.blogspot.com/
6. Caroline, http://pinklemonadeboutiquebags.blogspot.com/
7. Melissa, http://melissascrochet.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
With this original collage you would be ready for the fall season and this would make a great conversation piece besides being gorgeous. Angel of Harvest by DoorNo2 Look at the lovely detail in the collage. Hang it on a a wall or simply put it on a stand with easel at a table. Please check out her other lovely items she has in her store. You will be amazed!
Not know what to have your little baby girl accessorize with this fall or anytime. No need to look any further! I just could not simply bypass this cute model as well as the fantastic designer bow! This is made by andjane. She also has hats, clippies, flower clips and crocheted items. So look for more in her store.
My next find is FromNancy'sHeart. This is a very beautiful fall wreath. Hang it anywhere in your home or front door. You just might keep it up all year around if you have a room with a certain kind of theme! Do not forget to check out her other wonderful items in her store. She has more Holiday themes, baby themes and of course that special Birthday.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
This is inside the maze.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Here are the rules.
1. Give a link from your tagger
2. List 7 facts about yourself on your blog, anything can do, weird or random.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
7 things about me, Cindy
1. When I was younger I did get accepted into a junior college for art, but didn't go
2. I drive a Nissan Murano and just love it!
3. My dog rings the bells to go outside to do his business *mental note* never train a dog to do that
4. I do talk in my sleep once in awhile
5. I donated my hair to the locks of love
6. I do LOVE chocolate
7. I have ridden a roller coaster ride last year, I think it is the last time
Here are the 7 wonderful people I tagged:
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
To help keep your house clean these are lovely dish clothes from MyissaG She also has bath and body items as well as other items in her store.
This blanket piece is so beautiful for a little girl. Looks so cozy. Made by AustinQualityKnits There is more in store and please check out.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Okay here is a few things about me, I guess I need to list 7 of them and then find 7 m0re people.
1. My favorite color is blue
2. I love to eat Chinese or Tai food
3. I like most all animals
4. I'm definitely tired of hearing burping and gas passing ( from other household members)
5. I love CHOCOLATE!
6. I love to travel, but somehow I don't get too :(
7. Did I say I love chocolate. Oh, I guess I did. Um the last thing is to see what other people are going to say when I tag them!
The lucky people I'm tagging are: AdornmentsbyMilani, Distressing Delilah, La Alicia, Needles fabric & thread, Orion Designs, Ozknits, and ThePeachtree
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Debra ! Congratulations!! Check her lovely store here
Monday, September 15, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Bath and Beauty
Books and Zines
Ceramics and Pottery
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I want to thank Yoga grl for adding this giveaway on her blog. Check her blog out at http://takingthejourney.blogspot.com/
Just click on the picture to take you to my store for more info on this piece.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
My next artist is graybeard . I just thought this fish was so adorable! At least they are fish that didn't get away! Makes wonderful gifts for those fish lovers! There are more fish in the store!
My last fun finds are from nadelwerk. Do you read and forget what page you are on? Look no more and there are beautiful bookmarks in the store as well as other items. Go check them out!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Also check out her whole store because there is other fun things she makes. Click here
Then we have some gorgeous and fun earrings (Roma) from earrings101 that would fit nicely into the organizer. Don't those earrings look just like the real tomatoes! Yum!
Since it has been hot for the summer what a cool way to wash off with some fun soap. This soap looks so beautiful as making you feel cool. It is from Pegasussoaps It is called Blue Mountain Cold Process handmade soap. The name itself just seems to sound so cooling.