Monday, April 11, 2011

Chicken Enchiladas

I really enjoy making these for my family. I have also enjoyed making them for company. Everyone seems to like them. You can add your own variations like peppers or mushrooms but below is the recipe and options to use.

CHICKEN ENCHILADAS

2 cups of chopped chicken (cooked)
1 pt. sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup chopped onion (optional)
1 c. chopped green peppers (optional)
1 pound Monterey Jack Cheese
1 pound Colby cheese
1 package flour or corn tortillas
Taco sauce

Mix chicken, sour cream, soup, onions and peppers. Spread some of mixture in bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Heat tortillas and add chicken mixture to the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with cheese on top. Roll tortillas and place in pan. Spread desire amount of taco sauce and cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min.



3 comments:

Mollie Ann said...

Hi! I just came over from ArtFire Boot Camp and have to say these chicken enchiladas are calling my name! Yum! Following you. :D

Cthings said...

Thanks for the follow and stopping in!

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am
impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the closing
part :) I deal with such information much.
I was looking for this certain information for a long time.

Thanks and best of luck.

Feel free to visit my homepage great weight []