Monday, January 26, 2009

Wire cd rack not just for cd's

I found this nice Cd rack in our "Goodwill" area. I usually go to donate but then afterwards I check to see what they have in store. Well this time I found something that I could use. It is a wire CD rack and I thought I could hang my earrings on for a display. I purchased it and brought it home. I am so happy I bought the wonderful bargain. So don't forget to go to your local discount stores and see what you could find. The total cost......................$2.00



9 comments:

w said...

smart!

if only i could transform my daughter's turtle sandbox into a silver mercedes...

Debra said...

That is perfect!!! Looks great too.
I love going to the Goodwill. My husband found a Man's mountain bike at ours for 9.99 and even found a women's for 9.99...two bikes for 20$.

Beth said...

What a great idea and it looks like it was perfectly intended for your jewelry.

strawberryluna said...

Nice! That's a very cool display for shows.

Lorie said...

Oh! Very cute! What a great idea!

Orion Designs said...

How perfectly clever!
Vicki

Waterrose said...

What a great idea! That one if the perfect size.

almondtree said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) It's a great idea to use the cd rack as earring stand, looks lovely :)

dong dong23 said...

kobe 11
nfl jerseys wholesale
true religion
louis vuitton handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet
kate spade handbags
toms shoes
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet
ghd flat iron
louis vuitton handbags
air jordan pas cher
coach outlet store online clearances
cheap jerseys
cheap toms shoes
jordans for sale
louis vuitton handbags
burberry outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
nike sb
jordan 3 infrared
adidas superstar
ralph lauren polo outlet
gucci handbags
christian louboutin outlet
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
ray ban wayfarer
jordan 11s
fitflops
vans shoes outlet
celine
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
nike running shoes
nike air max
timberland boots
20167.22wengdongdong