Monday, June 29, 2009

Breakfast Pizza


This is a really good to make for company. Thank you to my friends that stayed at my house. They really liked this so I thought I would share.

1/4 Cup of milk
1 pound pork sausage
1 pkg. refigerator crescent rolls
1 cup frozen has browns (thawed)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
5 eggs
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese


heat oven to 375 degrees, Brown sausage. Separate crescent dough and place on a 12 inch pizza plate or 13x9 inch baking dish. Press together to form a crust. Spoon on sausage and hash browns. Top with Cheddar cheese . Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over crust and bake for 25-30 min. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and eat!!

4 comments:

juditsd said...

Mmmmmm, that looks good!!!:)

Carolyn said...

this looks SO GOOD!
(saw you on the Etsy forums!)

Orion Designs said...

That picture makes me drool!

Waterrose said...

oh that looks absolutely yummy!